Monday, April 15, 2013

The Kliche Koupe, Part 4: Might as well go Kustom

So at this point, i was in up to my neck.
I contacted my buddy Ian Berky at Ian Berky Kustoms for the kustom treatment. I had him french the headlights, shave the doors, fill the hood, mold the rear gravel pan, make me a new tail pan and create some kustom tail lights. All i knew is that i wanted 54 merc lenses. i handed them to him and said call me when it's done.

Ian did all of the photo documentation from this point so you can go check it out on the HAMB

Once i got it back from IBK, it needed a TON of body work. I called another guy i had done business with in the past and he took it over. Norm and the crew at Vintage Metal repaired both rear lower quarters, reskinned the doors, took care of all the rust repair and blocked the car out super smooth. Norm takes over right about This Page

No comments:

Post a Comment